I do. I know most of you guys think I'm crazy when I talk about writing novels, but they get me. It's so encouraging to be around people who share your dream and don't mind talking at length about made up people and places!
Guys, even though I only see you once a month (and sometimes every other month) you are some of my favorite people! Julie and Deb, today was great! Z, congrats on your beautiful little girl and I hope we see you again soon!
Melissa’s Story
6 years ago

1 comment:
When Noah asked me where I went, my husband said, "To her playgroup." THen, my oldest son asked if we 'did like other book clubs and just sit around eating and gossiping.' I just smiled because they don't get it.
I came home so rejuvenated and ready to get back to work. Thanks again!
(Do we have to wait a whole month till we get together again?)
Post a Comment