
Yes it's a Halo 3 update! Well I have found all the silver and gold skulls and now have unlocked some sweet armor. The Hayabusa Armor! So I have all but one armor unlocked now. The Security armor.
So anyway Chris Oakeson came over the other night and we all played some Halo. I was up sniping him when he came behind me and I fell off my sniping spot so I found my friend Mr. rocket launcher and took care of the problem. One of my favorite game modes is called Infection. Where one team are humans and the other are zombies. The zombies are almost as fast as an ATV. So it makes fun for running away. Well anywho it's fun! Even though Caitlyn won't admit it some of the time she enjoys it as well. Here's proof...and Caitlyn is the one with the shotgun.
So anyway Chris Oakeson came over the other night and we all played some Halo. I was up sniping him when he came behind me and I fell off my sniping spot so I found my friend Mr. rocket launcher and took care of the problem. One of my favorite game modes is called Infection. Where one team are humans and the other are zombies. The zombies are almost as fast as an ATV. So it makes fun for running away. Well anywho it's fun! Even though Caitlyn won't admit it some of the time she enjoys it as well. Here's proof...and Caitlyn is the one with the shotgun.

1 comment:
DUDE! HALO 3! I should play with you sometime man!
Post a Comment