Hey everyone! Not much new here, just wanted to say Happy Halloween! Will and I aren't doing anything tonight, just hanging out and waiting to see if we have any Trick-or-Treaters. We have some kids in our apt complex, but our primary is doing something at the church, so we'll see. In the meantime, we've been eating a lot of the candy ourselves...In baby news: she's not here. Sad. One of my friends had 2 separate dreams that I'd go into labor today, but alas, it seems she is not a real fortuneteller. Dang it! When I went to the doctor on Monday, I was 1 cm dialated (out of 10, for all of you not-knowing people), which is better than no cm, but not that great. I guess that's ok, because I'm due next Saturday. It seemed to me like the doctor thinks I'll be just about on time. Good for my mom, who's coming the 8th, but I am SO ready to get this kid out.


5 comments:
Happy Halloween! There's still a few hours left in today, so maybe you'll go into labor on Halloween yet. :-)
I still can't believe you are so close to having my little niece! I'm looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of her. Don't eat too much candy it will rot your teeth.
Eat all the candy you want! You only live once! Wait... did I just fulfill prophecy?
Hey! Save some candy for me! I am bring some chocolate for us when I come! Oh, wait you can't eat it because you will be nursing and it will give the baby gas! Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!
Love you and will see you in a week. Unless you have gone into labor since I talked to you this afternoon...?
I can't remember my password to post this...I am lame! Arrrrrgh!!!
JASON JASon jason! YOUR SOUNDING like a father. O wait you are! HA!
Post a Comment