Monday, October 15, 2007

The Most Uneventful Pregnancy Ever!

I think I win the prize for the most uneventful pregnancy. Every time I think something dramatic is happening, it turns out that it's not... which in this case is a good thing, but who doesn't like a little drama? Haha.
So here's what happened: I went to the Dr. today and she's prodding my stomach (hard) and she says, "Well I don't feel the head down here, but this up here might be." (She was poking by my ribs.) So she decides to check me internally to see if the head is just so far down there that she can't feel it from the outside. Unpleasant. Yup. Turns out Chaela isn't the stinker I thought she was! She's just stuck so far down there that we can't feel her head by poking my stomach. Thank goodness. So no C-section for me! I'm starting my weekly Dr's appointments now, so that will probably help time pass a little faster (I hope). Here's to 36 weeks and no complications!!
Oh, the other drama, in case you were wondering, is when she measured small at one appointment. The next appointment she was fine again, so no ultrasound to see what was going on! I think a healthy baby will get me over the disappointment of no 3rd ultrasound, though. I will survive.
So 3 weeks and 5 days to go until my due date! Pray that she comes out then!!! Or before would be good too!!!!

5 comments:

Jason said...

Congrats, glad to hear Chaela's doing well. But, don't get to excited, Jana thought she had an uneventful pregnancy and then found out she had gestational diabetes and high blood pressure! But, even so everything turned out great!

Jana said...

Yeah, it could be that your last 10 days will be your worst! Hahahahah! :) I truly hope not.

Alli said...

Yay! I am so happy that the baby--and her mama--are healthy! Congratulations!

Jason said...

Hey tell Willy he needs to post an exciting blog! It can be about anything, even Halo 3 if he wants, but he should post something--let him know.

Maya said...

So glad that there is no need for a C-section!!!