Today is our first anniversary woo hoo! We did most of the celebrating yesterday because today is Sunday. Will already posted about all that, though. We bought our pumpkins yesterday yay! Will says he's only carved pumpkins once or twice in his life. Can you believe it?!?! We're big pumpkin carvers in my family. I'm so excited! Also we got a tiny little mini pumpkin and wrote "Baby Chaela" on it and we're going to stick it inside my pumpkin, haha! It's ok, I already know I'm crazy.Anyways, this past year has been great! I love being married to Will and I'm so excited to be starting our family this year, even if it is sooner than we planned. He's so great! I can't believe it's less than 3 weeks until my due date! Yay!!! Can't wait to see all of you guys again and I'll have a baby! Weird.
Also right now we're watching "The Princess Bride." Mawwige... mawwige is what bwings us togeva today...

6 comments:
Congratulations! That's so awesome! I am excited for you to start your own little family. You are going to be the best mom!
Congrats, you guys, you made it. Woohoo!
Who is that sexy guy standing two people away from the groom in your picture? I'd like to ask him out...
ahh!!! blog! haha. cool! you guys are great! will i can't believe you've been my brother in law for a whole year! it seems like just yesterday... haha. good times. caitlyn- chaela will come out soon. she's bound to find the exit eventually... haha. love you guys!
--Kristin
1 year that is awesome! Congrats!
So I created a blog as well, go comment already! :)
http://oregonhairs.blogspot.com/
Congrats ya'll.
YEA!
Post a Comment