Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just Posting

Well I thought I'd put some more pictures on here. Not too much is new... I'm still struggling through school and everything. I'm pretty much recovered from my surgery, which is really nice since it hasn't even been two weeks yet. Anyways, I have some homework, so I just wanted to put these pictures on for you all. She's starting to hold her bottle by itself! She can't do it when it's all the way full, but she can when there's only an ounce or two left!

8 comments:

Alli said...

She looks so precious in these pictures...

peggy said...

Seriously what did we do before blogs. I would be waiting forever to get pictures. She is so adorable. And getting big!

Love you!
Peg

Katie said...

I agree with Alli and Peggy, she is soooo precious and thank goodness for blogs!!!

Jana said...

Awww...those are adorable pictures! I just found an old picture frame of mine that says Bestfriends on it. It has an old picture of me and my friend from highschool who I barely talk to anymore. Anyhow, I am going to develop a picture of Chaela and Addie and hang it in her room! I'm thinking of using the naked bath picture. Cute, don't you think?

Caroline said...

Yes, babies are precious, blah blah blah......
Yeah she's pretty much adorable.

And thank you for the nod in your sidebar. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Will & Caitlyn! Katie just emailed me the address for your blog and I've been enjoying the pictures of Chaela. She's so beautiful and getting big so quickly! Glad to hear that you're recovered from your surgery Caitlyn. Give the baby a kiss for me! Take care. Love, Aunt Terri

Tiffany said...

I know, but photo albums are awesome! I'm thankful that I get to see that little Chaela! I had a business call at work today and the lady on the phone was named Chaela! I thought I would never hear that name anywhere else! It's so cute and unique I love it!

Anonymous said...

overiehon [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Cipro-online.aspx]Order cheap Cipro online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-cytotec-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Cytotec without no prescription online[/url]