
Well hello family and friends! So I got a call from the doctor's office, and I'm having surgery tomorrow morning at 8 am, but I have to be at the surgical center by 7. Lame! I hate getting up early. It's a good thing at the same time, though, because I won't have to dread it all day. I don't really have much to say about it, mostly because I don't even want to think of it. I've never had anything like this before, so I'm beyond nervous. I think that before these gallstones I honestly thought I'd go my whole life without having to have major surgery. Oh well, once I'm done my life will be SO MUCH easier! Today at school I passed the vending machines and saw all of the chocolaty deliciousness within. All I could think was, "one more day, you sweet little morsel, one more day!"

4 comments:
Good luck today Caitlyn! I'm thinking about you! You let me know when you're up to it and I'll bring you some chocolatey goodness.
Good Luck little lady! You will be in our prayers! I hope that recovery is nice and easy for you! Just remember surgery sux but after this all that pain will be gone! It will be worth it. E-mail me and let me know that your ok please. LUV YA!
When you have a chance, give me a call or an email or whatever and let me know all about it. Hope you're able to just sit back and relax this weekend (and eat junk food!). It was really nice getting to chat the other night. :-)
We are thinking about you and hoping your sweetheart is taking care of his two little ladies! I wish I was close enough to bring you some Graeters!
much love! - anne
Post a Comment