Monday, May 5, 2008

Supermom!


Ok, not really. But I feel like I'm going to have to be a little bit, because I've made a big decision... I'm going back to work. It's not permanent. In fact, it may only be for about 6 weeks, but we could really use the money. To be completely honest, the only reason I'm doing it is so that we can afford to go on vacation, and I only need to work about six weeks for that. If I do stay longer, it will be to save money to go home to OH for Christmas. So yeah, this next two months I'll still be a full time student (but from home, thanks to Independent Study classes), mom, AND working. So it won't be the relaxing summer I was hoping for, but I think I can handle 20 to 24 hours per week so that I can go to Missouri and then home for Christmas. WOOHOO!! So it's back to the Telefund for me. BYU alumni: be afraid, very afraid. I'm very good at convincing you to hand over your money.

Oh, and I also still need to lose about 35 pounds, so I'll be trying to do that too. And keep the house clean. And move this week. And write something that can be published (since I can make more money publishing one article than I can at the Telefund in 3 weeks working 20 hours each). Dang it! Summer is supposed to be time off!

4 comments:

Justin Ferrell said...

Welcome back!

Maya said...

you can do it!!!!! :-)


but your new font color is kind of hard to read :-(

Unknown said...

I'm sure you'll be a pro! Working is not as bad as it seems (which I have learned the hard way!) If you ever need a pic me up call me and as about the crazy people I waited on saturday. It'll make you laugh till your sick.......

Caitlyn said...

Sorry. I made the font white instead. Hopefully that helps! Thanks for the encouragement everyone!