Friday, June 6, 2008

Maybe hats aren't her thing

Not much is new this week, but here's the newest batch of pictures. The green outfit is way too big on her if you see it in real life, but I wanted her to wear it anyways. I was kind of sad that she looks so funny in the hat, and I'm hoping it's more the hat's fault than hers, because she's so pale she's going to need some kind of sun protection this summer!! If you look closely you will see that I painted her toenails. I love it! But I only have one shade of nail polish so they're the same as mine.





She also ate her first popsicle today. Delicious! I think she liked it so much because it was cold and it felt good on her gums.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think the hat is just too small for her, even if the rest of the outfit is too big!