Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Videos Part 1

Well I'm overdue on video posts, especially with Chaela accomplishing so many new things this past month. I know it's going to take FOREVER to upload all of these, but I'll sacrifice for the good of Chaela's adoring fans, haha!

So in this one she does her "singing." I first noticed that she was doing it at church, especially in Relief Society (the meeting that's only women). When we'd start singing a hymn she'd look around really suprised and then start going "Ahhhh! Ahhhh!" but in a nice voice. I think it's awesome.

For the past few days she's been making this really weird face. She wouldn't do it for long in the video, and that weird noise in the background is me making it at her, because it involves breathing loudly through your nose. I wonder if she'll be someone who loves to make people laugh, because I can't think of any other reason for her to do it!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

OMG those are the cutest things ever, her singing is adorable. My little cousin Eli does something like that, when everyone is being loud he starts to sing....its not as cute but its just funny bc you know he just wants all the attention on him!

Gemarie said...

Its kinda of silly i don't know if its a niece thingy just in the hair family.. but addie kinda sorta makes that same face except its more of a squint they thought of this up together didn't they but its sooo precious i love it they are intelligent girls!!

Tiffany said...

I love all the videos! It is crazy how grown up she seems since Missouri! She's great!

Tiffany said...

P.S. You're not too bad either! LOL!