I thought I'd post a little something because it's been almost a week. I'll be honest, I've been PMSing really bad, so mostly I've been whiny.
For example, right now Will and I are watching Smallville online (his show, not mine) and there are these commercials on for another show, "Privileged." Apparently it's about super-rich people's lives. Seriously? Is now really a good time for something like that? Because I so want to watch a show about spoiled rich people who didn't earn what they have, while I worked for years to get a college degree and, after all that, have only managed to land myself a minimum wage, part-time job, and other good, hardworking people are getting laid off and losing their homes left and right.
I'll stop there, you can tell what kind of mood I'm in. It feels good to rant, though, and that's one of the things a blog is good for. Hopefully I only have a few more days of this and I'll be back to normal!
Melissa’s Story
6 years ago

4 comments:
I was thinking about you this morning and wondering how y'all are doing. If I hadn't lost my cell phone (yes, only the SECOND time in 7 months) I would call you. Anyhow, I hope you're doing well (besides the PMS) and we'll have to somehow get in touch with each other soon.
Nate and I have managed to watch all 7 seasons (and acquired them in the process) When you move here you can borrow them and watch them commercial free!!!
Hey, I haven't talked to you guys for a while, I hope that you guys are doing better now, I haven't really been commenting on these, cause of stinking senior stuff, but I am doing good, and REALLY hope that you are :D LOVE YA ALL!!! :D
I keep forgetting to ask...how did you change your side bar to sort the blogs by title and when they were updated? Is it a widget? I can't find the option on Blogger anywhere.
Post a Comment