Hello everyone! Today my mom and I went to Wal-mart to get some stuff, one of which was a life jacket for Chaela for when we go to Missouri over the 4th. See how she loves it?

Yup. The second I put it on her she started shouting "stuck! stuck! off! stuck! off!" Too bad for her, she's going to have to get used to it if she ever wants to set foot outside of my grandma's house (it's
right on the lake). Woo hoo! I'm SO EXCITED to go! It's only 12-ish days until we leave!! Let the countdown begin!
5 comments:
Comment!
Such a happy baby! I am SO EXCITED!!! And I just found out that I got ALL of my work requests off so I'm good to go! Yay for Missouri!!!
Yay! We just bough Oden a life jacket from walmart too!! It makes him look like a tiny muscle man. It's so cute. You will see it in person in 2 weeks!! We are bringing down our friends who also have a two year old baby girl. It should be awesome for these babies to play together!!
You know they have swim suits for kids Like for surfers with the floatation device built in.
Post a Comment