Sunday, June 28, 2009

Woo hoo for Will!

Just a shout-out for my awesome husband. This is a picture of him almost exactly 1 year ago on our yearly vacation in Missouri.


And this is a picture of him today!

Skinny!


While my battle with weight loss rages on, Will seems to have conquered. From a high of 215 right around the holidays, he has come back down to 180; exactly what he weighed when we got married. That is a grand total of 35 pounds! So yay for Will! You look amazing! (I, though I have lost 10 pounds, am actually still about 10 pounds heavier than I was last year, which has me upset, but whatever.) I hope I catch up to you soon, honey! Love you!

2 comments:

Diane said...

That is SOOO awesome will!!! I'm pretty sure it means we owe you for doing the best at our competition in January! Nate and I are still working, hopefully we will catch up to you sooner rather than later!!

Gemarie said...

Wow ! Good job bro! Caitlyn you look great no matter what! ;)