Yup, there's a baby in there. Surprise! For some reason I always think I'm going to go to the first ultrasound and the doctor is going to say, "So... you're not actually pregnant." But I am. And, as you can see from the dates at the bottom I'm measuring five to six days bigger than my original estimated due date. Sweet. Except they're not going to change it, because they don't unless the difference is more than seven days. That's ok, babies come when they come no matter what the due date is.Anyways, I just thought I'd share. Yay! A baby!

6 comments:
LOL I always have dreams where I think I'm preggers and then I go and there is no baby yet I am super fat and appear pregnant! Yeah baby! lol
I had a dream last night I was pregnant with 10 babies but 6 were dead so they took them out and I had to get used to the idea of having quadruplets.
Aaaaaanyway
Glad there is a baby in there! Hope pregnancy is treating you well!
WooHoo! Just so you know, you can't name this one Norman, I already used it. No, don't try and argue, the name is off the table.....
Awesome! Measuring bigger than you are is so fantastic! And it hopefully means delivering sooner, which is always a blessing cuz the less days you are in pain the better! You might actually deliver before me! I'm due the 20th and I bet you actually deliver around the 18th or 19th like you measured. =)
YAY! There's a baby in there! I love it already.
Yay! There's a baby in there! How exciting! I can already tell he/she is so cute! Congrats!
Post a Comment