So that's my life. Joci is growing fast, so here are some new pictures.
Observe: Boppy pillows have many uses aside from nursing.
Baby face. My kids have circle heads.
So... that's all. Joci is six weeks old today but my post-baby-having appointment isn't until next Tuesday for some reason. I think I might start working out again this week, though. I'm supposed to go to the beach in August and I have about 45 pounds I'd like to lose. I won't be all the way there, but I can probably get over halfway if I work hard.

5 comments:
You can do it! Can't wait to meet Joci on Friday :)
I spend a whole weekend with you and get no mention. I am offended!!
Oh, and you CAN! do it!
Sorry, Diane. I was just so sad you're gone that I couldn't bear to think about it, ha ha.
So glad you posted i check everyday to see new pictures and check up finally ! yay!!
I put Kimball in the boppy pillow today and he suprisingly stayed there contently! Last time was a no-go so that was exciting. They really are great, espeically now that he's getting heavier.
Also- yay on working out! You for real can do it! Maybe we can keep each other motivated over the phone!
Post a Comment