Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Babies in Comparison

I was talking to my sister Kristin about how big our babies are.  Now, I'm not exactly sure how big Joci is compared to Kimball, but the conversation made me curious about how big she is compared to Chaela at this same age.

Unfortunately, I didn't blog Chaela's one-month measurements, but I did blog her two-month measurements.  Look at this!

Chaela @ 8 weeks:
Height: 21.25 in
Weight: 9 lbs, 5.5 oz
Head: 15.34 in

Joci @ 1 month (4 and 1/2 weeks)
Height: 21.25 in
Weight: 9 lbs, 0.5 oz
Head: 15 in

I should also add that Chaela was bigger at birth than Joci by a half an inch and about six ounces.  Weird!

No wonder I can practically see her grow!  And I think she's had another growth spurt since her appointment last week, because she did that thing where I looked at her and she was noticably bigger.  I'll try and post some pictures soon; Chaela walked off with the SD card that goes in our camera, which is why there haven't been any new ones lately.

1 comment:

Gemarie said...

interesting cant wait for more pics~~!!