I'm just sitting here, wasting time, so I thought I'd post a list of things I'd like to accomplish someday.
1. Become conversational in Japanese, if not fluent.
2. Become a published author, even if it's only one thing.
3. Lose 50 pounds/make exercise a part of my daily life.
4. Live in a house in the country, but not too far in the country.
5. Have at least one more kid (at most two more).
6. Record some songs, mostly for my mom, but also because I think it would be fun.
7. Be able to stay at home with my kids, so I can do crazy things like try and teach them a second language (current project) and sew them awesome clothes.
So, there you go. That's all I can think of for now. What's on your list?
Melissa’s Story
6 years ago

4 comments:
I would love to be able to stay home too when I have kids and do freelance work.
On my list, build a kit car with Andrew, get my real estate license, learn how to drive stick shift.
1. Travel to Italy.
2. Have a daughter or two. (I guess sons would be ok too)
3. Meet somebody famous. (If you become a published author, I can cross this one off my list!)
4. Buy a house.
5. Get back into practicing the piano regularly.
Are you really trying to teach Chaela a second language? Because mom is with me now and she knows nothing about this... so I was wondering?
Also I admire you for your aspirations. I don't set goals because then I never get disappointed... only joking. Someday I would like to make up and teach my own work out, because it would be awesome.
Make more than a million dollars a month.
Walk out the door with only plane tickets and my family, no plans, and buy all we need on the trip!
Post a Comment