Friday, September 9, 2011

Dear Mom,

I'm going to take a spoon and eat all that raspberry freezer jam you left.  In fact, I may mix it with Nutella and eat nothing else for a week.  If I send you the empty container, will you send me more jam?

Your daughter,
Caitlyn

P.S. Don't forget about my offer to become rich and build you a little cottage with an enormous garden somewhere on my estate.

P.P.S. Or I guess when you get home from CO maybe you could email me the recipe, if you have time.

Love you mom!

:)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Dear Caitlyn,
I'm glad you are enjoying the jam. Have you tried the strawberry jam yet? Here is the recipe. Buy a package of ball freezer jam pectin and follow the recipe on the back1
Love,
Mom

Unknown said...

Dear Mom,

I miss you. Please come back.

Love,
Caitlyn