Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's Been Over a Week!?!?!

Holy cow! It's been 9 days since we've posted on our blog! Time flies when it's really stressful! Yeah... school... not my favorite at this moment. I'm just kind of pushing through until April, which is too bad, because I really think I would enjoy some of these classes if I had any time to spend on them.
Oh, and just so everyone knows, I scheduled the surgery to have my gallbladder removed! Yay! It's going to be next Thursay, which may or may not be the 4th of February, I don't know and I'm too tired to look it up at the moment. Pray for me, because I'm really not looking forward to being cut open. I am, however, looking forward to being able to eat cheese again! CHEESE!
Well, Chaela is doing well. Her cheeks seem to have grown visibly fatter! I'm going to try the blogger uploader thing and see if it works... I think this is the cutest video of her so far! We weren't moving the blanket at all, it was totally her. She's amazing once again!

4 comments:

Daniel Moroni Hair said...

Mom totally thinks she is adorable.
Me too! LOL!
That is funny! She is getting her personality in the open. Yay!

Katie said...

I knew it had been nine days, but I was good and didn't impatiently let you know!
As far as school, You Can Do It!!!!
As far as the baby, Awwww!!! I want to come back out and see you(her). She is the cutest baby ever!!!1

Maya said...

good luck on your surgery. it's never fun, but if you can, ask your doc to put some anti-nausea meds in your IV for when you wake up. it makes that whole process easier. :-)

Unknown said...

She is so absolutely adorable!!! I'm sure you will do just fine at your surgery, i only wish I was there to help you out when you are done! Nate and I'll will keep you in our prayers till then! Miss you!