Saturday, January 12, 2008

When Moms get Bored (Dun Dun Dun!)

Hey everyone! I got bored earlier on this evening and had a little fun. I hope you can see it. You may have to look hard.



Chaela loves it.
Hey this is Will I haven't posted in forever because I'm on strike, that's all.
This is Caitlyn again. Will tried to take over the computer. Anyways, in other news, I have gallstones. Yes, once again, I just want to be like Jana. Soon we will be living in TN or MS if we keep following the pattern. That would be ok with me, I prefer the east. Tangent! So I'll have to have my gallbladder removed sometime soon, because gallstones HURT. Worse than childbirth. I'd rather have triplets than another gallstone attack. Without an epidural. Will says that I wouldn't but yes, I would. He's never had a gallstone attack or a child, so I don't trust his comparison. But when I went to the doctor, the nurse let me look at the ultrasound that showed the stones. That was pretty cool!
My classes are also ok. I bring Chaela with me to most of them and my professors are ok with it. She doesn't make any noise, so why would they care? As one of them put it, "If you can't have a baby and go to BYU, where can you do it?" Good point, Dr. Eliason, good point.
Well that's all. I'm going to go find some low-fat (blah) snack. Fat is what causes those nasty attacks for those who were wondering. ADVICE FOR PREGNANT FRIENDS: Eat low fat foods while you're pregnant. I don't know if it will help prevent gallstones, but it might. However, it WILL prevent you from having to lose 40 extra pounds to get back down to the weight you were when you got married. The end.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Caitlyn! I hope this isn't too forward, but... you might want to take a look at http://sparkpeople.com. It's basically amazing for helping one to lose/maintain weight.

Lindsay said...

why would you be moving? that makes no sense at all

Jana said...

She would be moving to become even more like us, yay! Although Memphis may not be the place to do it...

I didn't know about the gall stones. I'm so so so sorry. If I knew it was contagious, I would have stayed home at Christmas. :) I'm sorry that you had to go to the doctor, too. Thanks for the crepe idea. I have a few recipes myself that might help you out. We're in this together! Give me a call, or I'll call you, and we'll tlak about this nasty mess. Oh, and Chaela's hair looks great!