Monday, January 21, 2008

My Mom was getting Impatient Again...

Hello everyone! My mom wanted some more pictues ("It's been five days!!!!") so here they are, taken last night. As Will promised me that he'd be posting later, I'll let him update you on what's new (still not much). Here are some new pictures of Chaela!

Chaela and mommy. Mommy is hiding behind the blanket so you can't see her chins. Very successful!


This is Chaela and her friend Mason Olsen. He's about a week and a half older than she is... but as you can see, quite a bit larger. Most babies her age are bigger than her, though. She's following in mom and dad's footsteps. As we want to be just like Jason and Jana, Chaela wants to be like her cousin Addie. and stay in the smallest percentile she can.



I didn't notice it at the time, but they're holding hands in this picture! Mason kind of looks like he wants to run away, but when Rosalie (Mason's mom) asked Chaela if she thought Mason was cute, Chaela smiled really big, like she was saying "heck yes, I do!"

Making faces at the camera!


Being so small, it's actually pretty easy for her to hold her own weight. She's been doing this for about a month now, and last night she was standing (with a little help from mom) for quite a while. I'm glad I finally got some pictures of her doing something other than laying down!!!



With her beanie and striped outfit, I kind of thought she looked like a little pink convict. Haha.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Oh my gosh, she is adorable! I love the funny face picture, priceless!

Daniel Moroni Hair said...

Sweet!

Hey by the way Caitlyn, my frog is on my blog, but it is not completely finished though, Go check it out