Monday, January 21, 2008

Unlike The Office Writers...

Well unlike the writers for The Office who have been on strike for a disappointing 3 months...I don't really know how long they've been on strike, but my point is I'm not like them. You may have thought I would not post again because perhaps I was like the writers for The Office. Well here's proof that I'm not. Well I'm enjoying our new computer with my 28 inch HD widescreen monitor, but we also use it as our TV, considering it's bigger than our TV and it's High Definition. LOVE IT! Watching The Pats win the Superbowl will be glorious! Sorry Jason The Packers didn't make it. I thought it was a mighty shame...Well I didn't really care because my Pats are going! Woo-hoo! Chargers couldn't even score a touchdown, they thought they could win with just field goals; silly Chargers.
Chaela likes the new screen as well. She loves sitting in her recliner watching the Pats stomp on all the rest of the competition with daddy. Right here she's thinking, "come on seriously how did the Chargers make it to the Championship? The Colts would have had a better chance beating us. Oh well who knows maybe the Giants will beat the Packers..." sorry Jason I couldn't resist. Well that's the update for me. I am now officially off strike. Thanks goes out to all my faithful blog readers. Well bye bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very clever Will, with changing my Jason's name

Daniel Moroni Hair said...

Hey Guys my frog is on my blog, but it is not completely finshed though, Go check it out