This is what we do kind of late and night when daddy is playing video games on the real TV; turn the computer chair into a lounging spot and watch Robin Hood.
Remember the day so bad it was funny I talked about on facebook? (Long story short, had to drink nasty sugar drink at the doctor’s for gestational diabetes test, had to get blood drawn, ripped pants and didn’t know it, walked around library for 20 mins with ripped pants and didn’t know it, realized pants were ripped AND keys were locked in the car at the library at the same time, laughed like a lunatic, had to go back into library to call police to come unlock car, waited outside leaning against car because pants were ripped, officer came and was nice, the end.) Anyway, here’s the hole I ripped in my pants. It’s a big one.
Chaela likes to put in her own headbands now. If I come anywhere near her with one she yells, “NO MOMMY! I do it.” Except she screams “no mommy” and says “I do it” in her sweet voice... kind of scary. Also, that on her head is a necklace. Don't let her fool you.
This is one of the best times of the year… the time when all of the winter clothes go on clearance! Oh, yes. This lovely purple shress (my word for shirt/dress) was $2. That’s right. TWO DOLLARS! We are broke, but I could not pass this up. By the way Chaela is working it in this picture, she obviously agrees.
…And I got her this. I feel more guilty about it (even though it was only $3), but felt compelled to buy it because we already have a shirt for Joci that says “little sister.” So of course you can see this was a necessity. More of a need than a want, really. Yes.
Ok, so my life in pictures is really a bunch of pictures of Chaela (plus one ripped pair of pants). But that's how it's supposed to be, right? Except for the pants.

2 comments:
She is getting so big Caitlyn! I can't wait to see her! Also, the part about your awesome day and ripped pants is still hilarious.
I like the attitude photo, pretty soon her and her friends will be doing each others make up and taking crazy pictures wearing halloween costumes.
And ripping your pants is always embarrassing....a friend was just telling me that she popped a button her top at church and there was more cleveage showing than need be and no one told her!
Post a Comment