I feel like I'm home sick from school, which is weird, because it's Saturday. Unfortunately, as most of you know, I got the cold that has been going around my family. I'm pretty mad, because I want to be 100% when I go into labor, which could be any time now. I managed not to get it from Will or my mom, but when your small child gets sick, I don't feel like there's much you can do to keep from getting it, too. Especially a child as in your face as Chaela.
Oh, well. Benedryl is allowed, but all we have is the children's stuff. I've been using it anyway and taking about 2/3 an adult dose instead of a full one, just because it works ok and I don't get as tired. Funny story, though, I gave some to Chaela for the first time because she still has her cold, and I've never seen that kid go down so fast. She's still sleeping. Wahahaha! I'm an evil mom.
Anyway, that's all. Just posting because I'm bored. Obviously there's still no baby, but I'm hoping it will be less than a week. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated!
Melissa’s Story
6 years ago

2 comments:
Oh dang Caitlyn! I'm sorry that's awful. At least everyone has already had it so no one will be sick when your little girl arrives. I hope you feel better soon!
Having colds is bad enough but I bet being pregnant or super pregnant and it being warm out makes it horrible. Andrew and I had bad colds a few weeks ago and his turned into a sinus infection.
Hope you get to feeling better and that baby gets here soon!
Post a Comment