Today I forced the rest of my family to carve pumpkins with me (because it's FUN dangit!!). Will and Chaela did one "together," which resulted in the following conversation:
Will: "Chaela, come over here! Come help me get the insides out of the pumpkin!"
*Chaela wanders away, we yell for her to come back, she comes back and peers into the pumpkin.*
Will: "Ok, stick your hand in there and pull out the seeds!" *Will demonstrates by pulling out a handful of pumpkin guts.*
Chaela: "No way." *runs away*
--A few minutes later--
Chaela: *wanders by again.* "I don't like pumpkins. Pumpkins stink... EW! Disgusting!"
__________________________

3 comments:
I can only hope to get better at sewing before I have children so I can make cute costumes!
I am impressed by your pumpkins! I don't like to de-gut them either because it's disgusting. So I don't really blame her.
i can't wait to see the pictures of the girls in their costumes! i wish i could sew like you. i'm hoping to get around to carving our pumpkin tomorrow and am curious as to whether miles will enjoy playing with the guts or not. i'm going to take him around to the cars at trunk or treat tomorrow and i am sure i am way more excited about that than he is, hahaha.
Post a Comment