You all may think I'm a little obsessed, but seriously, how often does the master of a craft offer to share his knowledge at no financial benefit to himself? This guy has already posted videos of his writing classes online and now he's going to let crazies like me virtually look over his shoulder as writes. He could be making money off of this stuff, but he does it for FREE. That is cool. I think he's an excellent role model for wannabes like me.
In related news, I attended my second official meeting with my critique group! There only ended up being two of us there, but still worth it! I am still beyond excited to be a part of a group that (in my opinion) will help me make it to my goal of being a real published writer someday and I hope I can do the same for them!
In unrelated news, we had a ton of fun on the 4th! I meant to take more pictures but unfortunately that didn't happen. Here's one I did manage to get!
Also, look what I can do! I've always wondered how people braided ribbons into their hair, and now I know how!
![]() |
| This was the original hairstyle, but thanks to Chaela rolling around and being crazy I had to redo it. |
![]() |
| I changed it to two braids because her hair stays in better that way. |




1 comment:
Oh yes, I love what Brandon Sanderson does too. Love that he's willing to help other writers rather than make a buck off them. He's a great example.
Love the hair ribbons too.
Love the meeting up with you and talking about writing. Now that the holidays are over...have you worked on your book today? (you knew it was coming, right?)
Post a Comment