Monday, July 30, 2012

Rapunzel Dress Part 4: Complete!

Finished. I put together the skirt, added a waistband, and hemmed it. That's all! The skirt was super simple and the top was crazy complex.  One costume down!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks awesome!!!!!!!

Rosalie said...

WOW! That is so stinkn' cute!!!! Beautiful!

Deb Stevens said...

I love what you're doing with these -- both the dresses, as well as the walk-alongs, so we can kind of see what you're doing. So we can wish we had the same kind of talent in this department. And then so we can cheer you on and tell other people we know you and look at the amazing things you can do, which makes us a little more vicariously cool. At least we can tell ourselves that :)

Jana said...

This dress is AMAZING! I like to make my costumes too, but since I don't sew, they will never be this awesome.

YOu are so talented!