The 7th, by the way, is also Chaela's 3 month birthday! Yay. Also, yesterday she graduated from newborn to infant when she turned 12 weeks old. Fun times! She's getting so old!! I put her in a 3 month sleeper (the smallest one we have) and she's still swimming in it, but you can tell it will fit her someday!
This is her laying in the play gym thing we got her so she could have somewhere to practice tummy time (part of it folds over and makes a place for her to play with toys and look in the mirror). It also turns into a tunnel for her to crawl through when she starts doing that! Pretty fun, but she still hates tummy time. I'm really going to try and do 15 mins a day at least from now on or else she won't ever crawl, she'll just go from nothing to walking!!

2 comments:
I totally picked that sleeper out! woo-hoo! Surgery? really? Yikes! Good luck. Let me know if I can do anything for you. Love you, love the blog!
if you have any ?s about what surgery is like, let me know. i haven't had gall bladder surgery but i've had others and the experiences are all pretty similiar. i know it's scary but you will be fine :-) chaela is such a cutie and now i'm thinking i should have bought her the smallest size PJs b/c it might be ages before she fits into them :-p
Post a Comment