Hello everyone! Not much is new once again, but about a week ago I got a haircut and I just haven't posted any pictures yet. This is what I look like with bangs in 2008:

I like to think it's improvement over the 1990's. Oh! Also, funny story. Chaela has finally gotten big enough to actually play with a little more, so Will decided it would be fun to to put her on his shoulders. Chaela agreed, and decided it would be fun to show her appreciation:

by spitting up all over daddy's head. HAHA! Yes, while I was attempting to take a cute daddy-daughter picture, I caught her in mid-spit up. Amazing! You see how Will is still smiling? That's because this was taken exactly 0.5 seconds before he realized he'd be regurgitated on. Hahahahaha!
Isn't she great? We think so.


2 comments:
Oh man... that story is going to be in the family for YEARS! She has got the cutest smile!
PS: LOVE the bangs!
Post a Comment