Monday, November 19, 2012

NaNoWriMo 2012: Day 18

I broke 30,000 words today.  That means I have less than 20,000 words left.  Holy cow, I'm on the downhill slide.

Thank goodness.  I've been having a hard time keeping up lately, but I'm hanging in there.  It's still almost all junk, but hopefully when it's over I can salvage something.  My main character's personalities are still jumping around on me a little, but I've nearly got them pinned down.

Meanwhile, I still haven't stopped thinking about my other story even though I haven't been able to work on it.  Hopefully this time is just allowing it to mature in my subconscious and become even better.

Yeah.  We'll see.

You know, it will be pretty crappy to do all this work and never see anything come from it.  I hope that someday I'll have something that's not too embarrassing to see the light of day.

Someday.

No comments: