Friday, November 9, 2012

NaNoWriMo 2012: Day 9

I say it every day, but I can't believe I'm still on top of this!  It's gotten hard to want to write most days, but I make myself.  Look at me, accomplishing goals!  How strange.

Tomorrow I'll almost be tied for words with my other story, which I haven't worked on like I said I would.  Sorry guys!  I really do want to, but I don't want to give up on this good thing I've got going here where I actually finish what I start.  Don't worry, though!  I'm hoping my good habits will carry over and I'll finish it much faster than I would have without doing NaNo, and that taking this break from it will actually help me complete it more quickly, if that makes sense.

Anyway, there's still tomorrow, and I did promise.  Chaela is having a birthday party, but it's only a little one, so I should still have time in the evening if I'm not too worn out.  If only I had the willpower to do my NaNo words in the morning and could dedicate my less distracted evenings to the other one.  Oh, well.  I am trying to do all this and a few other things and not neglect my poor kids.  It's hard.

NaNo is almost 1/3 over!

No comments: