Saturday, November 24, 2012

I would love to make something for you!

Some of my Facebook friends have mentioned that they're interested in ordering things from me.  I am definitely interested in doing that for anyone who is serious!  So here's a list of items and prices for anyone who is interested.

If you want me to make something, keep in mind that Christmas Eve is one month from today, so you need to tell me soon if you want to get it by then.  If I feel like I've gotten too many orders to be able to get yours to you by Christmas,  I will tell you.

Basic fleece beanie with applique - $10
Tell me what you want on it and I'll tell you if I can do it.  Simple designs are better.  I've done video games, colleges, and superheros so far.


I've got patterns for more complicated beanies, like one with dinosaur spikes down the middle.  I would be willing to do those for $15 and can send you a picture if you're interested.  I can also do My Little Pony beanies with ears and cutie marks for $15.


Fleece Hoodie - price depends on what you want. (I'm willing to do these in adult sizes for $10 more to account for the cost of extra fabric.)

My Little Pony hoodie
Note: Prices differ according to how much work each one takes.  Also, if you don't want hood embellishments like ears and horn, knock $5 off the price.

Rainbow Dash - $50
Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rarity - $45
Applejack (no hat), Pinkie Pie - $40

We can talk about designs.  It's a custom project, so you tell me what you want and as long as it's physically possible I'll do it.


I do the hood in the color(s) of the mane and the band on the bottom in the colors of the tail.  The Pinkie Pie hood is quilted with waves and curlicues. 

Other hoodie ideas I'm open to anything.  Animals, cartoon characters, super heroes, characters from books... just let me know what you're thinking and I'll see if I can come up with a design for it!

Tulle tutus - $25.  Baby not for sale.  




Ok guys, I feel like you might be looking at these prices and thinking I'm crazy, but remember that the cost of fabric is included in this and I'm doing all the cutting and sewing by hand.  It takes me several hours to do each, and this is the cheapest I feel I can go and still have it be worth all the time I put into it.

If you want to order something, email me at caitlyn.hair@gmail.com.

If you have any other projects in mind, please feel free to ask me about them!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I may try to come up with a hat for Andrew for our dating anniversary in February, I'll have to think about a design though.