Not much to say today besides the usual "Woo hoo I'm still going!" It's weird for me to feel like I'm accomplishing goals; it's not something I do often. Maybe I can take these new habits of achievement and apply them to my eating and exercise habits!
Ha ha! Yeah, we'll see.
Well, tomorrow I'm going to hit 40,000+ words, so I'm excited about that! Other than this not much is going on. We had a nice, quiet Thanksgiving with Will's parents, which was cool. And now I guess we have society's permission to start celebrating Christmas! Except we put our Christmas tree up almost a week ago and that's pretty much the extent of my decorations. I might make more, but sometimes it seems like writing so much is sucking up all of my creative energy. It's also addicting, so we'll see what I do when this month is over.
Anyway, my brain is mush and I'm thirsty. Goodnight!
Melissa’s Story
6 years ago

1 comment:
You are rocking NaNo! I wish I had your focus. Can I steal a few thousand words??
Post a Comment