Wow, I can't believe I'm still doing this. Yesterday and today have been huge struggles to force myself to write my words. I sort of hate this story, but I'm also sort of starting to love it. It will never be good as it is, but I think there may be some gems in there that I can polish up and use later. At first I thought I'd have to (figuratively) trash this thing after NaNo, but now I think with revising (a lot of revising) it might be worth the trouble.
Anyway, other than that yesterday was Chaela's 5th birthday! So that was awesome. I can't believe I have a five-year-old! She's such an awesome girl, so pretty and so smart. Sometimes she has an attitude, but she's still pretty great!
Well, I managed to finish my words early enough not to collapse when I finished, so I think I might go sew some stuff for a little while.
I still can't believe I haven't given this up yet. I'm starting to think I may actually do it!
Melissa’s Story
6 years ago

1 comment:
You're way ahead of me now! I'm going to try and catch up today. That is if I stop reading blogs and facebook.
Post a Comment