Friday, November 9, 2007

Baby Hair

Well obviously nobody was expecting Chaela to come as early as she did. The earliest date we had on here was the 8th. And it looked liked the majority of the votes were for the 12th. Anyway for Caitlyn's first baby all the nurses and doctors were really surprised on how fast the baby came. We went to the hospital at 4am on Wednesday 11/07/07. And at 12:48 the blue alien showed up. And then after she was cleaned off and blood started flowing we realized it was Chaela. She slept all the way through the first night and is still sleeping a lot still. She's a great baby...well this is my first one, but from what I've seen and been told about other babies anyway she is amazing! She weighs 7 Lbs 10 Ounces, and is 20 inches long. She has a check up tomorrow because she's on the verge of having jaundice. Being a dad is the best thing ever! The feeling is indescribable. I love it! I'm pretty sure Chaela has gotten a lot more sleep than I have, but it's worth it. It's just awesome! Caitlyn is doing well. I'll let her write more later. Anyway the little one came home this morning at about 9am. It's funny how something this small can have me wrapped around her finger.

6 comments:

Jason said...

Willy I'm so happy for you. I agree it is an exciting indiscribable feeling being a dad. Thanks for the picture. Hope you get some sleep...

Jana said...

SHE IS ADORABLE! She is so much bigger than I remember Adelyn being, and she has such cute cheeks! I'm so glad the whole process was pretty easy for you, and that everything went on without a hitch. I'm excited to meet her at Christmas!

Jacob said...

Congrats guys. She's a doll. Can't wait to meet both my nieces at Christmas

Alli said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy to hear that Caitlyn and the baby are doing so well! Best of luck to all of you!

Maya said...

She's beautiful!!! I'm so glad everything went well. Congrats!!!

Daniel Moroni Hair said...

AWESOME BABY! Ha I saw her already!