Saturday, November 3, 2007

One week!


So I'm due a week from today, and today is almost over, so that's like 6 days. Crazy! I have 2 tests and a 10-page paper due this week, too. Lovely. But I've finished the test that's due Monday (they're both take-home) and I've got a decent start on the paper, which is due Tuesday. I'm going to finish it tomorrow hopefully, and I'll finish the other test Monday or Wednesday, so I'll be ready to go as soon as I'm done with all that! School-wise anyway.


Our house is a huge mess right now, and my mom is getting here on Thursday, so we need to get it cleaned up so she doesn't know how messy we really are. I've done a good job deceiving her so far, because last time she was here in the beginning of September it was really clean. Haha!


So I really want to get everything done and I want my mom to be here, but I also want this child out at soon as possible. At this point I just don't want to go 2 weeks late. That would suck. I'm hoping for the 15th at the absolute latest. I'll get the doctor to induce me that day because the next day she'd be able to do it would be the 19th, which is 3 days before Thanksgiving, and my family is coming here (plus I think the Dr's office is closed all week or something, I want to work for them!). Why can't babies come out when you want them to?!?!?!

7 comments:

Maya said...

Yay for one week! I hope Chaela waits just long enough for you to finish everything. I have a classmate due the day after you and she's hoping her son comes before she's finished with everything so she can put it off longer. :-p

Jason said...

Good luck with everything! I'm so excited for you guys--I can't wait to see pictures!

Katie said...

Oh Caitlyn!!!
I always thought my mother didn't know anything about me either!!!
I love you anyway!!!

Jana said...

Oh my gosh, she's coming so soon! Let the sleepless nights begin! We're so excited to get the good news. Do you have your hospital bag ready yet? Don't forget the toothbrush!

Alli said...

WOO HOO! I'm going crazy over here...and I'm in the library! Whoops. I am just so happy!

Jana said...

Oh yeah, for some reason our computer will only let one of us vote. Grrr. So annoying. Well, my vote is November 14th. I know, it's late, but she seems content to stay a little longer. :)

Jana said...

Ok, so nobody wins your poll because Chaela came before your poll dates even start. Bummer for us, but good for you! Congrats!